Includes a list of over 40 tasks to:
• introduce yourself to parents
• plan for students
• prepare your classroom
• organize your paperwork and bookkeeping duties
• get a jump-start on organizing your school year
• begin planning for upcoming IEP meetings
• communicate with the para-educators who will be assisting you
• fulfill your duties as a special education teacher
• begin successful collaboration with regular education teachers
• and more.
Like our freebies? Subscribe to our free monthly newsletter for lots of resources and freebies!