Thursday, September 12, 2013

"When I Grow Up, I Want to Be..." E-Book Series

From Educents:

Are you looking for real-life spiritual mentors and heroes for your children? Do you want to help them explore the world of opportunity around them and maybe spark their interest toward a special calling? You’ll love this multi-age unit study from The Old Schoolhouse that encourages the learning of basic subject skills and inspires creativity while focusing on a particular, exciting occupation. Expose your children to a selection of the many possible career choices available today, complete with activities that will make learning fun for your entire family” and all from a Christian worldview!

Who is it for?
  • Geared towards the 8-13 year-old age range
  • Special activities included for younger children
What is included?
  • The Old Schoolhouse WannaBe Series includes:
    • I Want to be an Artist
    • I Want to be a Chef
    • I Want to be a Doctor
    • I Want to be a Farmer
    • I Want to be a Firefighter
    • I Want to be a Police Officer
    • I Want to be in the Military
    • I Want to be a Missionary
    • I Want to be a Pilot
    • I Want to be a Veterinarian
    • I Want to be a Video Game Designer
https://www.educents.com/national-deals/deal/wannabe-ebook-series

No comments:

Post a Comment